- Added Drag & Drop support:
You can now drag a single MiniDump
file from Explorer into the main
window of BlueScreenView.
- Fixed bug: BlueScreenView failed to
remember the last size/position of
the main window if it was not
located in the primary monitor.
- Added 'Google Search - Bug Check'
and 'Google Search - Bug Check +
Parameter 1' options.
- Added automatic secondary sorting
('Crash Time' column).
- Added 64-bit build.
- The 'Crash Time' now displays more
accurate date/time of the crash.
In previous versions, the value of
'Crash Time' column was taken from
the date/time of dump file, which
actually represents that time that
Windows loaded again,
after the crash.
The actual crash time is stored
inside the dump file , and now the
'Crash Time' displays this value.
- Added 'Dump File Time' column,
which displays the modified time of
the dump file.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers'
option, which allows you to
automatically resize the columns
according to the row values and